PEERS to MEC: Let’s Talk About Working With Consultants!
- Registration Closed
Consultants offer a wide range of services —from medical writing to accreditation to outcomes and beyond— to assist medical education providers in planning and delivering high-quality continuing education for health care professionals. What are the top challenges faced by consultants while working with medical education companies, and vice versa? What are common pitfalls and how to avoid them?
To hear more about best practices for working with consultants in CPD, view this webinar hosted jointly by the PEERS and MEC member sections where you’ll learn about real-life challenges and opportunities for collaboration. The panelists include medical writing and compliance consultants, as well as employees of medical education companies who work with consultants:
- Andrew Bowser, ELS, CHCP, Principal, IconCME (moderator)
- Donald Harting, MA, MS, ELS, CHCP, President, Harting Communications LLC
- Brittany Puster, Vice President, Educational Strategy, Integrity Continuing Education
- Anne Symons, CHCP, FACEhp, Founder, Accreditation & Outcomes Solutions LLC
- Melissa Wiles, President, Iridium Continuing Education Inc
This event is open to everyone. Access to the webinar is free for Alliance members and $5 for non-members.