Frequently Asked Questions:
What types of educational products are available?
- There are many different online learning products available in Alliance Learn. All options are available for viewing and filtering through the Catalog function and include Upcoming Webinars, Recorded Webinars, and CPD Cornerstone.
How do I login?
- Your login information for the Alliance Learn is your user profile for acehp.org. In order to access Alliance Learn, you must be logged into your Alliance account through the Alliance website. Then, you will be able to sign-in to Alliance Learn.
How do I define my interests to ensure the most accurate recommendations are displayed under the “Recommended for You" section?
- You will be able to adjust your interests based on the preferences you select in "Interest Categories." To define your interest areas visit "Profile" on the left-hand navigation, in your profile you will be able to make adjustments based on your preferences. 0 is not interested, 5 is very interested. Review the Instructions on the "Profile" page before making a section.
How do I register for an upcoming webinar?
- Purchase an upcoming webinar by clicking “register” and then proceeding to your cart. After payment is processed, courses will appear within the Dashboard section of Alliance Learn.
How do I register for a recorded webinar?
- Purchase a recorded webinar by clicking “register” and then proceeding to your cart. After payment is processed, courses will appear within the Dashboard section of Alliance Learn.
What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
- Most Alliance live webinars are run through Zoom. You can test your connection here. Recordings are produced into mp4 files and displayed on Alliance Learn.
Can users still purchase recordings after a live event takes place?
- Yes, all live events will be recorded and be made available for purchase or access if you have already purchased the product.
For how long are Alliance Learn products available?
- All registrants will have indefinite access to the purchased recordings and resources. Should anything change with product availability, you will be notified. If a product is nearing its expiration date, you will receive a notification 5 days before it becomes unavailable.
What if I can’t attend live, will the recording be provided?
- Yes, live webinars or other virtual events will be made available within 48 hours in the product catalog, depending on the event there may be a cost to access the recording.
Does Alliance offer refunds for online learning purchases?
- Alliance does not offer refunds for any of the on demand education. There may be varied cancellation policies for specific events and courses.
Do you accept purchase orders for online education?
- No, Alliance does not accept purchase orders for online education.
How do I purchase a product for multiple team members, or on behalf of someone else?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Can I Find My Learning History?
- Go to the 'Dashboard' tab on the side menu of your screen.