CPD Cornerstone: CPD Environment
Authors: Eric D. Peterson, EdM, CHCP, FACEHP, Senior Director, Education & Quality, American Academy of PAs
Charles E. Willis, MBA, Principal, Clinical Outcomes Improvement
What's in it for you!
- How this module can help move your CPD career forward
- What is CPD, and how does it connect to CE and CME?
What's in it for me (the learner)?
- Connect the dots on why accredited CE/CME is so important to each of the health care professionals whose education you design and deliver, and how these credit systems underpin the CPD landscape.
- Planning to grow in your CPD career? See where each of the major health care professions originate - from education and training, to licensure and specialty certification - deepening your understanding of each.
- Applying for Joint Accreditation? Discover how the advent of interprofessional continuing education made Joint Accreditation possible, building on the concepts of continuing professional development.
- Stay on the right side of the law! Learn about the principal federal legislation that affects the CE/CME enterprise, as well as the federal agencies responsible for implementation and oversight.