CPD Cornerstone: Activity Planning and Development
Authors: Nicole Spino, MBA, CHCP, Senior Operations Manager, OptumHealth Education
Tricia Wilson, MS, Educational Activity Manager, OptumHealth Education
Following the education the learner will be able to:
- Describe the steps involved in the development of a CPD activity
- Create a plan for managing the logistics and implementation tasks related to a CPD activity
- Apply project management guidelines to create, monitor, and support the completion of tasks associated with a CPD activity
- Discuss the role of project management and technology tools in managing and delivering a CPD activity
What's in it for me (the learner)?
- Gain a better understanding of CPD and activity management
- Add PDSA and ADDIE to your tool belt
- Demonstrate your value!